1. What information do we collect?
We collect and process personal data about you when you interact with us and our products and when you purchase goods from us. The personal data we process is entirely volunteered by you and may include the following in digital and paper formats:
- your name and/or company name
- your work address, email address and/or phone number;
- your job title;
- your payment and delivery details, including billing and delivery addresses and where you make purchases from us;
- information related to the browser or device you use to access our website;
- internet browser and operating system;
- and/or any other information you provide
2. How do we use this information and what is the legal basis for this use?
- to understand and clarify the needs, aspirations and queries of prospective customers/suppliers pre-contract
- as required to establish and fulfil a contract with you, for example, if you make a purchase from us or enter into an agreement to provide goods and services. This may include verifying your identity, taking payments, communicating with you, providing customer services and arranging the delivery or other provision of products or services. We require this information in order to enter into a contract with you and are unable to do so without it;
- to comply with applicable law and regulation;
- in accordance with protecting SFWks legitimate business interests and legal rights, including but not limited to, use in connection with legal claims, copyright issues, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal process or litigation);
- to respond to any comments or complaints we may receive from you, and/or in accordance with our legitimate interests including to investigate any complaints received from you or from others, about our website or our products or services;
- we may use information you provide to personalise (i) our communications to you; (ii) our website; and (iii) products or services for you, in accordance with our legitimate interests;
- to monitor use of our website and online services. We may use your information to help us check, improve and protect our products, content, services and website, both online and offline, in accordance with our legitimate interests;
- we may monitor any customer account to prevent, investigate and/or report fraud, terrorism, misrepresentation, security incidents or crime, in accordance with applicable law and our legitimate interests;
3. With whom do we share your personal data?
We do not share your personal data with others except if necessary with the following third parties:
- our professional advisors such as our auditors and external legal and financial advisors;
- our suppliers and sub-contractors;
- government authorities and/or law enforcement officials if required.
4. How long will you keep my personal data?
We will keep your personal information so long as it is reasonable for any purpose to help with historic or possible future contracts or queries. We retain information as required by law or to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions. Please contact us should you want your data deleted.
We retain User and event data retention information in Analytics for 26 months.
5. Where is my data stored?
Your data is password secured and stored on our own computer system in the UK and backed up on reputable cloud servers outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).